ITALDEM GF series of crusher buckets are being used for on-site crushing of quarry and demolition material, a perfect tool for any recycling job.
The GF-45 crusher bucket is made for crushing quarry and demolition material.
It offers the possibility of easily crushing the material on site without great investments.
It can be used on small or on big job sites, being useful for cutting down working hours as well as transport costs. The crushed material can easily be transported to other job sites or it can be used immediately on site for filling purposes.
The GF-45 crusher bucket is a jaw crusher which can be mounted on excavators from 28 to 40 tons and which is being connected to the hydraulic hammer line.
The GF 45 is being manufactured according to the European Machinery Directive 89/392, using high quality anti-abrasive steel. Nevertheless it is important to carefully follow all the instructions and safety regulations in order to avoid serious damages to machines and to persons.
An eccentric shaft is being moved by a flywheel which is connected by means of several belts to a pulley of a hydraulic motor. The eccentric shaft moves a mobile jaw. Rocks with hardness up to 500 kg/cm2 and with a maximum size of 700 x 500 mm can be crushed to size varying from approx. 30 to 150 mm.
The GF-45 crusher bucket has an SAE capacity of 1 m3 and an output ranging from 20 to 30 m3.
Crushing material on site
Offers the possibility of crushing the material easily on site without great investments, the crushed material can be easily transported to other job sites on used immediately on site for filling purposes.
Easy mounting on the excavator by means of the hydraulic hammer circuit.
All type of materials
Can handle all type of materials: stone, concrete, asphalt, mine and quarry waste.
Built for heavy-duty applications.
Manufactured with the highest level of quality materials according to the European Machinery Directive 89/392, using TE 510 B high quality anti-abrasive steel.
The teeth and jaw made from a special steel called manganese, that is reistant to wearing and impacts.
An eccentric shaft is being moved by a flywheel which is connected by means of several belts to a pulley of a hydraulic motor. The eccentric shaft moves a mobile jaw
What we offer
- Great discounts offers for our dealers and clients with discounts up to 55% on all the products and 50% on the spare parts.
- 1 Year warranty on all of our products from the date of delivery to end user.
- Crusher can be ready for delivery in 4-5 days from order confirmation.
- Organizing the shipment process with the lowest possible cost.
- Possibility of customization with different color and logo if requested.
- Superior after sales services for our clients with easy communication with our skilled and multilingual team in the sales and export department (Italian, English, Arabic, French and Spanish).