ITFG hydraulic rotating pulverizers series has been specifically designed for demolition or recycling jobs on reinforced concrete buildings or other structures, and for earth-moving in general.
Blade tightening force (F1)
Tips tightening force (F2)
Max oil flow
Cutting force at tip
Cutting force at center
Max jaw opening
Equipped with large heavy duty rotation motor which provides optimum maneuverability, increasing production over a fixed sheer, while reducing carrier weight.
Weldox & Hardox 400
Pulverizer made entirely from Weldox & Hardox 400.
Strength and rigidity
Enclosed structure adds strength and rigidity while protecting the cylinder.
Interchangeable blades and an innovative interchangeable teeth system.
What we offer
- Great discounts offers for our dealers and clients with discounts up to 55% on all the products and 50% on the spare parts.
- 1 Year warranty from the date of delivery to end user.
- Rotating pulverizers can be ready for delivery in 4-5 days from order confirmation.
- Organizing the shipment process with the lowest possible cost.
- Possibility of customization with different color and logo if requested.
- Superior after sales services for our clients with easy communication with our skilled and multilingual team in the sales and export department (Italian, English, Arabic, French and Spanish).